Previous 2019 Meeting
- Date: Monday 9 - Tuesday 10 December 2019
- Venue: UAntwerp, convention center Hof van Liere, Pinsstraat 13, Antwerp
- Room: F. de Tassiszaal (2nd floor - an elevator is available)
The Second Antwerp T-cell Repertoire (ATCR) meeting aims at bringing together experts, researchers and industry on the study of T-cells through novel high throughput sequencing technologies. These technologies have become critical for generating novel insight on the operation of the human immune system due to the central role of T-cells in infectious disease, vaccinology, oncology and auto immune disorders. This edition is a continuation of the successful ATCR meeting from 2018, which had 100 attendees.
- There will be the opportunity for researchers to present their latest TCR related work via a talk or poster presentation.
- Deadline extended to Thursday 24th of October, 2019
- Dr. Victor Greiff (University of Oslo)
- Dr. Aridaman Pandit (University Medical Center Utrecht)
- Dr. Mikhail Shugay (Skoltech Faculty)
- Dr. Paul Thomas (St. Jude Children's Research Hospital)
- Dr. Sarina Ravens (Hannover Medical School)
The registration form can be found in the menu.
Note: if you wish to pay by credit card, click the 'Ogone' link on the second page (top right corner). If you missed this link, feel free to complete the form a second time as duplicates will be removed.