Work-package 4 - Training and dissemination
The training objective of IT-DED³ is to deliver multidisciplinary trained entrepreneurial researchers motivated to develop new solutions for patients with Dry Eye Diseases (DED).
Each ESR performs high level scientific research in this stimulating multidisciplinary, international and intersectoral environment. Besides the scientific skills, the Personal Career Development Plan (PCDP) of each ESR includes transferable skills such as data management, project and time management, communication and dissemination, IP and valorisation. Both the research and training programme aims to deliver researchers with an enhanced career perspective and employability, who know how to use their entrepreneurial skills to move drug development projects in DED and other fields to the next technology readiness level.
Work package leader: University of Valladolid (UVA)
- Excellent training activities;
- Increased knowledge transfer in DED;
- Exploitation of IP towards third parties;
- Deliver excellent trained ESRs with improved career perspectives;
- Inform a broader audience on drug development and DED as a disease.