OncoProTools offers 10 Doctoral Candidate positions across Europe.
OncoProTools is looking for talented and motivated candidates with the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to help the network make significant research breakthroughs. Doctoral Candidates (DCs) will enrol in PhD degree programmes and be employed for 36 months in a network composed of 6 academic beneficiaries, 2 industrial beneficiaries and 12 associated partners.
- DCs will be employed by the host organisation for 36 months.
- DCs are offered a competitive salary plus allowances. Moreover, funding is available for technical and personal skills training and participation in international research events.
- DCs will benefit from the designed training programme offered by the host organisations and the OncoProTools consortium.
- DCs will participate in international secondments to other organisations within the network and in outreach activities targeted at a broad audience.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must hold a MSc or equivalent in the field required for the corresponding vacancy.
- Applicants must have an ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English to a level that is sufficiently high for them to derive the full benefit from the network training.
- Applicants must be eligible to enrol on a PhD programme at the host institution (or at a designated university in case the host institution is a non-academic organisation).
- Applicants must have the necessary academic skills and background to make the success of a doctoral degree.
- H2020 MSCA Mobility Rule: researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date. Compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays, and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status are not taken into account.
The selection process consists of a series of teleconference interviews that will be performed by the appointed supervisors according to predefined selection criteria. Note that –for some DC positions– the selection will require further administrative steps in order to comply with the HR regulations of the recruiting institution.
After a series of teleconference interviews, preselected candidates will be invited to take part in the recruitment event in Antwerp on October 6th, 2022). OncoProTools offers a support of € 200 to attend this physical event.