The working language of tThink Water is English. To assure active participation, a good command of English in all aspects (written, spoken, and comprehension) is a prerequisite.
Proof of proficiency in English has to be presented upon registration. Applicants can prove their proficiency in English by:
- submitting proof you have studied at least one academic year (or 60 ECTS credits) in an English-language master programme;
- submitting one of the following language certificates with a test validity of maximum 2 years:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language ): paper-based TOEFL level of minimum 550 or an internet-based TOEFL level of minimum 80.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System ): a minimum score of at least 6.5, and on each part minimum 6.0.
- or Knowledge level B2 of the Common European Framework.
More information on how to study for a TOEFL exam can be found here.
Students holding a degree issued by a recognized educational institution in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg, are exempt from the English language test.