Welcome to the website of ASTARC.
Antwerp Surgical Training, Anatomy and Research Centre (ASTARC) is a multidisciplinary research team that incorporates the fundamental, clinical and translational research activities of 11 research laboratories of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at the University of Antwerp.
- Antwerp RESURG Group (Abdominal and Paediatric Surgery)
- Cardiac Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Fertility
- Hepatobiliary, Transplant and Endocrine Surgery
- Human Anatomy and Embryology
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Urology and Urological Rehabilitation