Klooster van de Grauwzusters (Building S)
University of Antwerp, Stadscampus
Lange Sint-Annastraat 7
- Registration fee for colloquium (incl. participation, documentation file, coffee/tea, walking dinner): €100
- Student registration fee for colloquium including walking dinner: €45
- Student registration fee for colloquium without walking dinner: €25
The registration fee is payable into account BE57 7350 0799 7535 of the University of Antwerp with reference "SC200637 - name participant"
BIC code: KREDBEBB
Bank address: KBC Bank, Eiermarkt 20, B-2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
On-site payment with Maestro, Visa, or Mastercard is subject to an additional administrative cost of €2.50 per registration. Cash payments cannot be accepted.
There will be no refund of the registration fee for cancellation.
Registrants who did not pay the registration fee and do not show up during the event might be charged with an additional administrative fee of €50.
How to book a hotel (please follow the steps in the right order)
- Go to the online booking tool
- First, enter the discount code UAACB19 and click on ‘Validate’
- Then enter the arrival and departure dates and click on ‘Search’
- You’ll see an overview of all available hotels and their Best Available Rate -10%, at that moment, including any cancellation conditions
- Choose a hotel and book your room
With thanks to the Antwerp Convention Bureau (ACB)
Accommodation is easy to find in Antwerp. We can recommend you the following hotels:
Guesthouse Bernardin (B&B)
Or you can check a various selection of hotels to match your budget at the general booking sites e.g.
Low budget and other accomodation:
www.jeugdherbergen.be (general websites hostels in Flanders)
www.airbnb.com (private rooms)
www.gastenkamersantwerpen.be and more in specific https://hofjeantwerpen.com/ they offer nice rooms with small kitchen possibilities for a good price!