September 5 - 9, 2022
✔ The interactive curriculum builds further on the main takeaways of the previous masterclass and are built around sustainability, disruptive technologies, big data, agility, innovation, digitalization, multimodality and emergency logistics.
✔ A week-long series of presentations, debates and practical workshops focused on key challenges for pharma logistics and pharma supply chains.
✔ An innovative forum for supply chain, pharma and air freight professionals as well as (advanced) master and PhD students to broaden their industry expertise including field visits and informal activities.
✔ A continuous "Greenlane Pharma Logistics" focus connecting the different technologies and theories to their impact on sustainability.
✔ The Pharma Logistics Masterclass will be offered in a hybrid format: participants can attend on campus, or via livestream.
If you want to be prepared for the future Pharma Logistics needs and if you want to implement the newest scientific insights into your business, this is the unique forum and platform. Together with international academics, industry experts and pharmaceutical manufactures, you learn to master the competences and technologies needed to achieve the future pharma logistics value chain.
Why should you participate?
✔ Academic theory combined with operational and strategic decision making
- Are you interested in the latest developments concerning pharma logistics knowledge?
- Would you like to know more about pharma and live sciences supply chain structures?
- Would you like to develop your knowledge of the pharma and live sciences market?
- Are you curious about best practices in (last mile) pharma logistics?
If so, don’t miss it and join us at the Pharma Logistics Masterclass
The Pharma Logistics Masterclass covers a variety of topics. Themes vary from basic to in-depth knowledge around live science markets - production, storage and handling of pharmaceuticals and vaccines - economic and operational challenges. Renowned speakers from the academic community and the pharma sector highlight topics such as pharma logistics knowledge, role of hinterland, maritime and air freight transport in pharma supply chains, pharma logistics costs, last mile strategies, pharma communities, etc.
✔ Sharing knowledge and experiences on the edge of business and academia
Pharma logistics experts – academics and high-level practitioners – discuss everything that academics or PhD students in pharma logistics teaching and research as well as (aspiring) professionals need to know:
- knowledge about pharmaceuticals and vaccine production, storage, and handling conditions,
- deep insight in pharma supply chains and related logistical costs,
- economic and operational challenges in air and maritime transport of pharmaceuticals and vaccines,
- last mile pharmaceutical distribution,
- specific challenges in European, American and Asian pharma logistics,
and more core themes from the pharma industry.
✔ Informal networking
You will be able to get to know your fellow professionals or academics during our informal networking breaks.
For professionals, academics and PhD or advanced students
- Abu Dhabi Khalifa University Campus, UAE
- Online via Zoom (masterclass documentation and Zoom links are shared on Whova)
- Registrations are open. Register via the Pharma.Aero website.
- Registration is only valid after confirmation of payment.
Price (incl. VAT where applicable)
On campus attendance (regular registration)
- Early bird fee (registration before 31 May 2022): € 1.250
- Full price (registration after 31 May 2022): € 1.750
- The on campus offer includes dinners, coffee breaks, site visits, Masterclass documentation, official university certificate and accreditation.
- Early bird fee (registration before 31 May 2022): € 950
- Full price (registration after 31 May 2022): € 1.450
- The online offer includes Masterclass documentation and official university certificate and accreditation.
Special price offers
- Pharma.Aero members get a 30% reduction on published fees.
- Students get a 60% reduction on published fees. To qualify for the student discount, student registrants are asked to send a signed letter of acceptance, study certificate or proof of enrollment in a Master, Advanced Master or PhD program whose major is linked to the scope of the Pharma Logistics Masterclass, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com, postmarked by 31st of July 2022 noon CET, and will be fully refunded. No refunds after this date will be accepted. Verbal cancellations cannot be accepted. If you are personally unable to attend after the cancellation deadline but would like to transfer your registration to someone else, you may do so. To arrange a transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in assuring all necessary details of the new registrant. Changes are only possible until 15th of August 2022.
All registrants must apply to local Covid-19 authority regulations and safety policies applicable at the time of the conference. The conference organizers cannot be held responsible for any non-compliance to the local authority regulations and safety policies by the registrant.
- Prof. dr. Roel Gevaers (chair)
- Prof. dr. Ernesto Damiani (co-chair)
- Prof. dr. Pierre Van Damme (co-chair)
- dr. Sven Buyle
- Prof. dr. Wouter Dewulf
- Prof. dr. Christa Sys
- Prof. dr. Tom O'Brien
- Mr. Frank Van Gelder (co-chair)
- Mr. Trevor Caswell
- Dr. Omar Najim
- Mr. Fabrice Panza
- Mr. Robert Sutton