Side header image

Student documents: login, student card, study certificate

After you have enrolled as a student at the University of Antwerp, you will receive a number of important documents.

You will receive a login and a student card. These will give you access to a range of the University of Antwerp's online applications, the libraries and so on.

You can also obtain study certificates through your SisA self service.