Become an economic policy expert in one year
- Do you hold an academic Bachelor degree in Economics, Economic Policy or an equivalent?
- Are you fully proficient in English?
- Do you want to acquire expertise to deal with a wide range of economic problems faced by policymakers?
In that case, the Master of Economic Policy is perfect for you. In this one-year Master programme, you will:
- gain a better understanding of background decision-making at policy level.
- learn to assess the impact of economic decisions on strategic issues in governments, businesses and households.
- write a Master dissertation, the crowning piece of your degree.
After you finish this Master degree, ample job opportunities are available in the consultancy, banking and insurance sectors as well as in industrial and commercial corporations. Graduates are often employed by governments, both national and international. Another career path is economic research.
Choosing to study at the University of Antwerp means choosing a top-quality education.