How to apply and enrol
Everything you need to know
Check the entry requirements to ensure that you are eligible to start the programme. If you meet the entry requirements, you can proceed with the application:
- If you obtained a bachelor's or master's degree from a higher education institution OUTSIDE Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg, you need to submit an online application via Mobility Online, before you can enrol. Pay attention to the deadlines!
- If you have a bachelor's or master's degree from a higher education institution IN Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg and you are not required to have a visa, you don’t need to proceed via Mobility Online. For the check of your degree(s), you can complete this online form.
Tuition fees are subject to yearly revision. You can find more detailed and recent information on the general tuition fee pages of University of Antwerp.
Tuition fee reduction
The standard tuition fee for non-EEA students amounts to 5800 euros (400 euro + 90 euro/credit). The Faculty of Business and Economics grants a limited number of tuition fee reductions to non-EEA students who register for the first time. The reduced fee amounts to 3100 euros (400 euro + 45 euro/credit).
To be eligible for a fee reduction the applicant needs to fulfill at least the following criteria:
- does not yet have a master degree;
- has no other scholarship;
- has a clear and profound motivation;
- and has a high standard of academic performance.
The Faculty of Business and Economics makes a limited number of tuition fee reductions available to students from the Master's programmes in Economic Policy. To apply for a reduced tuition fee, you need to fill out the application form before the deadline of June 30. In this form, you have to add a motivation letter to motivate why we should select you for a reduced tuition fee. Only applicants who are academically admitted, can apply for the tuition fee reduction.
The application deadline is June 30th. The applicant will be informed of the decision within 3 weeks after the application deadline. There will be no further communication on the decision.