- Do you want to acquire the expertise to deal with a wide range of economic problems policymakers face?
- Do you like to learn what economic policies are required to deal with societal challenges from technological advances, globalization, climate change, global imbalances, and financial and economic crises?
If you are motivated to become an economic policy expert, our Master’s in Economic Policy at Antwerp University is perfect for you. In this one-year Master programme, you will:
- gain a better understanding of the consequences of economic policies
- learn to evaluate different policy options using state-of-the-art economic theory and research methods.
Our alumni find jobs in consultancy, banking, insurance, and industrial and commercial corporations. Graduates take up key positions in government agencies, both at the national and international levels, while others enroll for a PhD and pursue an academic career.
The University of Antwerp offers top-quality education.
- The Faculty of Business and Economics is AACSB and EFMD accredited, which illustrates our high-quality teaching and research and offers our students a range of international opportunities on all continents.
- The Financial Times included the University of Antwerp in the best European Business Schools ranking.
- The Master’s programme provides you with an interactive learning environment with easy access to your professors.