This Master's programme spans the entire range of the financial spectrum, but at the same time you have a lot of freedom to choose specific fields you want to focus on. It is taught entirely in English and consists of:
- a compulsory core (78 ECTS), containing business ethics, asset management, banking, an empirical finance lab, etc.,
- electives (42 ECTS) in accounting, auditing, data science, economics, corporate finance, insurance, strategic management, ...
- international exchanges, bootcamps and/or summer schools
If you meet the entry and language requirements, you can enrol for this two-year Master's programme. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, you might be able to start if you follow a preparatory programme.
- Start applications: 1 December 2021
- Deadline applications student outside European Economic Area: 1 March 2022
- Deadline applications student within European Economic Area: 15 May 2022