Are you eligible to start the programme?
Students with diplomas from outside the Flemish community
All bachelor degrees in the field of Science and Applied Sciences that have a strong focus on chemistry will be considered by a board of admission of the specific programme.
Students with diplomas of the Flemish community
- holders of the diploma of Bachelor in Chemistry
Admission after permission
- for holders of an academic bachelor or master in exact or applied sciences
The programme is taught in English and candidates must be proficient in this language.
Candidates with a bachelor degree from universities outside Flanders are required to demonstrate their English language skills in one of the following ways:
- By submitting proof that they have studied at least one academic year in an English-language Bachelor's or Master's programme. The Board of Admission may ask additional proof of your proficiency in English.
- Applicants can also prove their knowledge on the basis of a language certificate showing their TOEFL or IELTS results:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language, organized by ETS): paper-based TOEFL level of minimum 550, or an internet-based TOEFL level of minimum 79-80. You can find more information on the TOEFL-website
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): a minimum score of at least 6.5, and on each part minimum 6.0. You can find more information on the IELTS-website
Candidates with a bachelor degree from a Flemish university are strongly advised to take a test to assure they possess the necessary language skills to succesfully complete the programme.