Direct access to the Master
Students with a Flemish degree of ‘academische bachelor in de industriële wetenschappen: elektronica-ICT’ have direct access to the Master's programme.
International students should have an academic Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. You can apply if you have obtained an honour Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Tech., B.Eng., etc.) or Master's degree in a related/cognate subject area.
All applications will be screened by the admission board for motivation and background in an academic Bachelor of Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology.
Through a bridging programme
Direct access to the bridging programme
The bridging programme is taught in Dutch. The programme is open to students with one of the following Flemish degrees:
- professionele bachelor in de autotechnologie (optie auto-elektronica)
- professionele bachelor in de elektronica-ICT
- professionele bachelor in de multimedia en communicatietechnologie
- professionele bachelor in de toegepaste informatica
The programme is taught in English and an academic level of proficiency in this language is required.
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from universities outside Flanders are required to demonstrate their English language skills in one of the following ways:
- Either by submitting a language certificate showing their TOEFL, IELTS or ITACE results:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) IBT or PBT (if IBT is not available): paper-based TOEFL level of minimum 550, a computer-based TOEFL level of minimum 213 or an internet-based TOEFL level of minimum 80.
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System): a minimum score of at least 6.5, and on each part minimum 6.0.
- ITACE (Interuniversity Test of Academic English for Students).
- Or by submitting proof they have studied at least one academic year (or 60 ECTS credits) in an English-language Bachelor's or Master's programme. Please note that the board of admission may still ask for additional proof of proficiency in English, demonstrated by a language certificate.