1. The master is able to independently play an important role in the functioning of institutions insuring health care and medical costs and in evaluating human damage.
2. The master has a thorough knowledge of different disciplines (medical, legal, social aspects) and their interaction.
3. The master has a critical mind helping him/her to evaluate scientific and social aspects.
4. The master is able to analyse scientific literature and to evaluate it critically.
5. The master is able to contribute to solving problems based on their own research.
6. The master is able to transfer acquired knowledge so that it is understood.