Visiting a General Practitioner (GP) / Campus doctor

Responsibility for students' health has been transferred to  a network of general practitioners near the campuses. The aim is to ensure that the partner GPs see their students/patients as quickly as possible, even though they are not officially registered at the practice. 

These GP's charge a normal fee, which is then reimbursed for the most part by your health insurance fund.

For more information or questions you can contact the STudentInformationPoint (STIP).

Additional information

Through this link, you can find information about the on-call doctors outside the University of Antwerp.

If you have urgent problems, you can go to the emergency department of ZNA or the emergency department of UZA outside the university.

Please note, the links to these websites are in Dutch.