In 2019 a total of 22 participants attended the third edition of the summer school.
- Study fields: International Business, Economics, Gemologist, Mining Engineer and Technology, Public Relations, Philosophy, Public Administration, Accounting
- Nationalities: From 4 different continents (Italy, Germany, Brazil, Denmark, Morocco, Russia, India, Algeria, Germany, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Russia, Botswana, Netherlands, Belgium)
- Curriculum: 8 students and 17 (young) professionals
- Gender: 11 females – 11 males
In 2018 a total of 24 participants attended the second edition of the summer school.
- Study fields: Economics, International Business, Law, Geology, Social Sciences, Engineering
- Nationalities: From 3 different continents (Botswana, DR Congo, India, Turkey, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium)
- Curriculum: 7 students and 15 (young) professionals
- Gender: 13 females – 11 males
In 2017 a total of 17 participants from a very diverse background attended the first edition of this summer school.
- Study fields: Business Administration, Law, Geology, Engineering, Social Sciences, Marketing, Communication
- Nationalities: From 4 different continents (Belgium, Colombia, DR Congo, Russia, South Africa)
- Curriculum: 3 students and 14 (young) professionals
- Gender: 9 females – 8 males