We regret to inform you that, due to the new stringent government measures in response to the Covid-19 crisis, the IAQ2020 conference has been postponed to 12 until 14 October 2020.
We are currently exploring options for rescheduling the conference. We will follow up with details about the new plans as soon as they are available. In anticipation of some of the questions you may have:
- There will not be a new call for papers. All papers and posters confirmed for IAQ2020 are still confirmed for the new dates for the conference;
- Concerning the registration fees paid, we will send you a proof of payment;
- Existing registrations and payments will also be valid for the new dates with no additional charges;
- If you find you cannot attend on the new dates, we can transfer your booking to a named colleague;
- If you have questions or require additional confirmation of the event's postponement for your employer, university, or travel provider, please contact us.
From Monday March 30, until Wednesday April 1, 2020
The conservation-restoration program of the University of Antwerp organizes the 14th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality in Heritage and Historic Environments. The conference is a common forum for a fruitful discussion on the influence of the indoor air quality on historic objects. It is traditionally attended by a varied audience of conservators, curators, archaeologists, scientists, students and other stakeholders.