- Bilateral agreement: a valid bilateral (or multilateral) agreement between your university and the University of Antwerp or between your Faculty and ours is required.
- Language skills: you must have a good command of English, oral as well as written (min. CEFR level B2). Intensive Dutch language courses are strongly recommended if you wish to take courses that are taught in Dutch.
- Duration: one semester or a full academic year.
If you are interested to take courses, please have a look at our bridging programme in English, or at our Master programmes in English:
Contact our Internationalisation Officer to discuss your study programme.
Erasmus Student Mobility for Studies (SMS).
All general information regarding the application procedure for exchange students is available on the webpages of our International Relations Office.
Are you having troubles completing your Learning Agreement? Have a look at some tips and tricks and at this fictious example (pdf – 274 kB).
- Nominations: 15 April 2020 (1st semester/full year) & 15 October 2020 (2nd semester)
- Applications: 15 May 2020 (1st semester/full year) & 1 November 2020 (2nd semester)