The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) offers 12 scholarships per Master’s programme (see the application procedure ).
Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger
Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
More information: www.vliruos.be/en/scholarships/
ENABEL (Belgian development agency)
The scholarship programme of ENABEL applies to candidates from the ENABEL partner countries.
Further information can be obtained from the Belgian Embassy and the ENABEL country offices.
This scholarship is no longer available for Advanced Master applicants. It is useless to apply for this scholarship if you seek admission to one of the Advanced Master programmes in Development Studies.
Other scholarship programmes:
- Science Without Borders: Scholarships are available for Brazilian undergraduate, PHD and Post-Doc students.
- ASEM-DUO: Scholarships are available for students from China, India, South-Korea and Vietnam.
- Priority Country Programme: exchanges of students between Belgium/Flanders and following priority countries: Brazil, Chile, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and the United States of America. More information can be found here.
- China scholarship council https://www.cscscholarship.org/
- Organisation of American States (OAS): www.oas.org/scholarships