VLIR-UOS (ICP Connect)
The Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS) offers 10 scholarships per Master’s programme (see the application procedure ).
Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe
Asia: Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam
Latin America: Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru
More information: https://www.vliruos.be/en/scholarships/
ENABEL (Belgian development agency)
The scholarship programme of ENABEL applies to candidates from the ENABEL partner countries.
Further information can be obtained from the Belgian Embassy and the ENABEL country offices.
- South Africa: www.uantwerpen.be/en/projects/eurosa/
- Czech Republic (Palacký University Olomouc)
Other scholarship programmes:
- Science Without Borders: Scholarships are available for Brazilian undergraduate, PhD and post-doc students.
- ASEM-DUO: Scholarships are available for students from China, India, South-Korea and Vietnam.
- Priority Country Programme: exchanges of students between Belgium/Flanders and following priority countries: Brazil, Chile, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and the United States of America. More information can be found here.
- China scholarship council: https://www.cscscholarship.org/
- Organisation of American States (OAS): https://www.oas.org/scholarships
- finduddannelse.dk Sustainability Scholarship: https://www.finduddannelse.dk/scholarship/finduddannelsedk-sustainability-scholarship-17947
- Bangladesh: Ministry of Public Admin. Bangladesh and Min. Science & Technology, Bangladesh https://www.mopa.gov.bd/
- Ecuador (Senescyt): https://www.educacionsuperior.gob.ec/
- Mexico (Conacyt): www.conacyt.gob.mx/
- USA: Belgian American Educational Foundation https://baef.be/
- Rotary International
- Ford Foundation
- World Bank Scholarship Programme
- International Education Financial Aid (IEFA)
- UNESCO fellowships
- Broederlijk Delen