Our courses are intended for highly-educated adults. This means that:
- you must be at least 18 years of age; and
- you must hold a secondary school diploma (i.e. you have received at least 12 years of education); and
- you are studying or have studied at higher education level; and
- you must previously have studied another European language at school.
- For didactic reasons the Arabic, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish language courses are aimed at native speakers of Dutch. If Dutch is not your native language, you should have a very good level of Dutch (CEF B2) to be able to take the course.