Linguapolis believes in the power of language. Language is a tool: it creates opportunities, enhances talents and opens doors. Language is also something that can be learnt, which is where Linguapolis comes in.
What do we offer?
- High-quality language courses with lots of interaction and dynamic teaching methods
- Fast results: learn a lot in a short period of time
- Motivated and enthusiastic teachers
On campus or online?
Some courses are organised completely on campus, while others are organised online or as a mix of online and on campus. You’ll find this info on the webpage for each language. Depending on the type of teaching that is permitted in different periods, lessons on campus may or may not be able to continue until the end of the course. It is possible that more lessons will be taught online than initially planned.
- The Dutch Winter School in January will be organised in a mixed format - in person, on campus and online.
- If you want to study English or French 2x/week from January until March, you can register for a mix of online and on-campus lessons, with one of each per week.
- For the Dutch morning courses 4x/week and the evening courses 2x/week from February onwards you can choose between 2 formulas: 100% online or 50% online and 50% on campus. The course Dutch level 5 higher education perspective is only offered in a mixed formula: 50% online and 50% on campus.
- We are planning to teach all courses 1x/week in person, on campus from February until June.
- The Spanish level 1 course from mid-March to early June is a 100% online course.