Linguapolis believes in the power of language. Language is a tool: it creates opportunities, enhances talents and opens doors. Language is also something that can be learnt, which is where Linguapolis comes in.
Want to learn a new language or give your language skills a boost? Register for a language course at Linguapolis.
What do we offer?
- High-quality language courses with lots of interaction and dynamic teaching methods
- Fast results: learn a lot in a short period of time
- Motivated and enthusiastic teachers
More about the Linguapolis approach.
On campus or online?
- For the Dutch morning courses 4x/week and the evening courses 2x/week you can choose between 2 formulas: 100% online or 50% online and 50% on campus. The course Dutch level 5 higher education perspective is only offered in a mixed formula: 50% online and 50% on campus.
- The Dutch Winter School in January will also be organised in a mixed format - in person, on campus and online.
- We are planning to teach all courses 1x/week in person, on campus from February until June.
- If you want to study English, French or Spanish 2x/week in Spring, you can register for a mix of online and on-campus lessons, with one of each per week.
Check the webpage for each language to find out whether the course will take place on campus, online or both.
FAQ corona measures
Read the FAQ about the corona measures and the language courses.
Secretary office: contact details