iCAREdata collects all data of professionals working in primary care during out-of-hours (OOH).
For several years, our Antwerp partners have already been involved in our scientific research.
Cooperation between the emergency departments and General Practitioner Cooperatives already has a long tradition. The addition of the pharmacists was considered the next logical step.
The iCAREdata project’s unique objective is to collect routine data and to link together data from the following partners:
- All pharmacists working in Antwerp, affiliated with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Antwerp (KAVA)
- The emergency services of Antwerp:
- GasthuisZusters Antwerpen (GVA)
- Antwerp Hospital Network (ZNA)
- Antwerp University Hospital (UZA)
- The 4 General Practitioner Cooperatives (GPCs) of Antwerp:
- GPC Antwerp North
- GPC Antwerp East
- GPC Antwerp Center (Brabo)
- GPC Antwerp South
Wachtposten Vlaanderen, the umbrella association of all General Practitioner Cooperatives in Flanders also supports our project.