The following acknowledgement should appear in all reports and publications prepared using the CalcUA/VSC infrastructure:
De rekeninfrastructuur en dienstverlening gebruikt in dit werk werd voorzien door de HPC kernfaciliteit CalcUA van de Universiteit Antwerpen en door het VSC (Vlaams Supercomputer Centrum), gefinancierd door het FWO en de Vlaamse overheid.
The computational resources and services used in this work were provided by the HPC core facility CalcUA of the Universiteit Antwerpen, and VSC (Flemish Supercomputer Center), funded by the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO) and the Flemish Government.
Registering your publications
Please register all publications, reports, proceedings, chapters (books), posters, etc. on the UAntwerpen Academic Bibliography webpage (IRUA). Adding your publication data in this database is mandatory for all UAntwerpen researchers!
Therefore, send us the list of publications for which you have used the CalcUA/VSC infrastructure and which are not mentioned yet on CalcUA’s publications page (please consider at least the last 5 years). It's very easy to construct the list:
- Go to the UAntwerpen Academic bibliography webpage;
- Go to either "Authors A-Z" and choose your name, or to "Research Groups A-Z" and choose your research group, and click on "Filter publications";
- Check the box next to the relevant publications (including PhD dissertations);
- Click on "Save selected";
- Click on "Save list";
- Choose "Email to" and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org";
- Choose "RIS" as "Format";
- Finally, click on "Execute".
Your publications will then be listed in our list of publications.