Upcoming Events of DigiTax
- Lectures Series on Tax and Digital Transformation, organised in partnership with the Worldbank, VIA University (Danmark) and HMRC (March - May 2021)
- DigiTax Workshops (for invited research partners) (online) (December 2020-October 2021)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on the Right to Privacy in Tax Matters (May 2021)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on the Need for Explainable Artificial Intelligence (October 2021)
- Summer School on Legal Technology and Legal Innovation (6-10 September 2021)
Upcoming presentations of DigiTax members on events of external organisations
- Prof. Anne Van de Vijver and Prof. Sylvie De Raedt will give a presentation on "Big data, artificial intelligence and tax payers' rights" on April 1, 2021 for a major accountancy firm
- Prof. Anne Van de Vijver will be part of the panel on "Audit Selection in the Twenty-first Century" on the Fifth International Conference on Taxpayer Rights on May 26-27, 2021 organised by the Center for Taxpayer Rights. More information and registration possiblities can be found here
- Prof. Tarcisio Magalhaes will participate to a roundtable on "Comparative perspectives on tax challenges faced by the global south” organised by the Interdisciplinary Research Group on Taxation and Fiscal Policy of the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) on May 26, 2021. More information and registration can be found here
- Prof. Anne Van de Vijver and Kimberly Van Sande will give a presentation on the International Conference "Time to Re-shape the Digital Society" organised by the Namur Digital Institute, on November 18 and 19, 2021. The titel of their presentation is: "Digitalisation of society and redesign of the tax system: lessons from legal history".
- Prof. Sylvie De Raedt will present on the same Conference on GDPR impact of the digitalisation process within the tax administration.