Upcoming Events of DigiTax
- DigiTax Workshops (for invited research partners) (online) (December 2020-March 2021)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on Digitalisation and Taxation in Less Developed Countries (January 28, 2021)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on the Right to Privacy in Tax Matters (February 2021)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on the Need for Explainable Artificial Intelligence (March 2021)
- DigiTax Lectures on Taxpayers' Fundamental Rights in a Digitised Society (online)(February-March 2021)
- Courses on transfer pricing (including the digital evolution in this field)(2021, if corona measures allow physical attendance)
- Summer School on Legal Technology and Legal Innovation (6-10 September 2021)
Upcoming presentations of DigiTax members on events of external organisations
- Dr. Luisa Scarcella will give a presentation on the promises and perils of digitalizing tax administrations and services on the Global Summit of the University of Texas at January 15, 2021 in the panel on "Digital and Automated: Emerging Challenges of the Welfare State”
- Prof. Anne Van de Vijver and Prof. Sylvie De Raedt will give a presentation on big data, artificial intelligence and tax payers' rights on April 1, 2021 for a major accountancy firm
- Prof. Anne Van de Vijver and Kimberly Van Sande will give a presentation on the International Conference "Time to Re-shape the Digital Society" organised by the Namur Digital Institute, on July 1 and 2, 2021. The titel of their presentation is: "Digitalisation of society and redesign of the tax system: lessons from legal history".
- Prof. Sylvie De Raedt will present on the same Conference on GDPR impact of the digitalisation process within the tax administration.