Research Group on Public Administration and Management (PA&M) received a high score in the international research visitation (April 2017).
Assessment by the international research visitation committee on the period 2009-2016:
- Quality: 4/5
- Productivity: 4/5
- Impact: 4/5
- Viability: 4/5
Some excerpts of the evaluative statement by the international research visitation committee, chaired by prof. Mark Bovens (University of Utrecht)
- "This group (…) is among the better groups in the Faculty, thanks to a clear research focus and a thought-through strategy"
- "The group has developed a clear and concise research agenda and has become internationally quite visible as a centre of expertise in the field of public performance and regulatory governance"
- "Research output was published in major journals in the discipline and with well-established academic publishers"
- "The group has a clear strategy for the advancement and dissemination of its work outside the academic world. There is ample evidence of impact of the researchers on policy, both nationally and internationally"
- "It has invested in international visibility and academic rigour, and at the same time maintained and expanded its policy relevance and social impact"