TPR is committed to be an international centre of excellence for fundamental and applied academic research in transport economics, logistics and regional economics. Its mission is to improve transport and logistics for our society and the business community. Its research results in theories, applications and instruments to enhance existing academic knowledge, transport policy and supply chain environments. Therefore, TPR conducts innovative and multi- disciplinary research within an international context and organizes educational programs from bachelor up to PhD level . TPR pursues results that are academically sound, economically viable and supporting sustainable development. It values a critical and an independent approach and an open communication. TPR’s research activities unfold within a framework of programs stimulated by the university, public authorities at all policy levels, non-profit organizations as well as private or semi-private actors.
- Research topics
- National and international collaboration
- Economic/technological/societal and/or cultural impact of the research
- The Future: vision and strategy
- 5 most significant research projects of the group
- Selection of the most significant outputs of the research group