- After my PhD, I have been employed in several research and teaching positions:
- [Oct 2016-Now] University of Antwerp, Department of Mathematics.
- [Oct 2015-Sep 2018] University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- [Sep 2008-Jan 2017] Ghent University, Department of Mathematics.
- [Sep 2006-Aug 2008] University of Michigan (USA), Department of Mathematics.
- [July 2003-Aug 2006] Ghent University, Department of Mathematical Physics and Astronomy.
- Since Feb 2013 (with the exception of Sep 2018 - Jan 2020), I am a 10% (Visiting) Professor at Ghent University.
- From Sep 2006 until Aug 2009, I was an Outgoing International Marie Curie Fellow within the 6th European Community Framework Programme (project details).
- From Oct 2006 until Sep 2012 I was a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen).
I have obtained the following degrees at Ghent University (Belgium)
- [June 1998] Diploma of the Second Cycle in Mathematics (Licentiaat in de Wiskunde).
- [Sept 2001] Doctoral training in Mathematics (Doctoraatsopleiding in de Wiskunde).
- [June 2003] Doctor of Science: Mathematics (Doctor in de Wetenschappen: Wiskunde).
PhD. thesis: (under the supervision of Prof. W. Sarlet). [doi]
- I have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing by the Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
- 4th International Young Researchers Workshop on Geometry, Mechanics and Control,
in Ghent (Jan 11-13, 2010).
- Special Session on Geometric Mechanics in the 9th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications in Orlando, Florida, July 1 - 5, 2012. Some presentations.
- IRSES Meeting on Differential Geometry and Mechanics in Ghent, Jan 14-17, 2013.