- Do you hold an academic Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Economics or equivalent?
- Are you fully proficient in English?
- Do you want to improve your understanding and expertise in business economics?
In that case, the Master in Business Economics is perfect for you.
In this one year Master's programme, you will
- analyse business economic issues in a methodologically rigorous and effective way
- have an ethical reflection on the position of the manager in society
- write a Master's Thesis, the crowning piece in your degree
After you finish this Master's degree, ample job opportunities are available in the consultancy, audit and assurance, banking and insurance sectors, as well as in industrial and commercial corporations. More than 85% of our students found a job within 6 months after graduation.
Choosing to study at the University of Antwerp means choosing a top-quality education.
- Our AACSB and EPAS accreditations illlustrate our high-quality teaching and research and offer our students a range of international opportunities in all continents.
- The Financial Times ranked the University of Antwerp in theEuropean Business School Ranking 2019. In 2021, the Master in Business Economics was ranked 90th in the Financial Times Master in Management ranking and obtained sixth place in terms of 'value for money'.