In the Master of Business Economics, the following learning outcomes will be central:
1. The master will be able to distinguish and define the concepts of specific domains of business administration at an advanced level, and he/she will be able to describe the current scientific discussion and the newest developments within these domains.
2. The master will be able to update and supplement his/her knowledge of specific business economic domains through the critical analysis of various national and international sources.
3. The master will be able to use his/her analytical insights and methodological training to conduct scientific research properly, whether independently or in a group.
4. The master will be able to critically evaluate the results of his/her own or other scientific research, using them as a foundation for proposing appropriate solutions to complex problems.
5. The master will be able to communicate and report effectively and persuasively at an academic level to professional audiences.
6. The master will be able to operate efficiently and effectively in multicultural and/or international team assignments.
7. The master can identify the aspects of ethics and sustainability in business operations within a globalising world, integrating them into a global conceptual framework.
8. The master will be able to chart the interaction between global societal change and the functioning of organisations, and he/she will be able to assess their impact on business decisions.