The mentioned fees apply to the academic year 2021-2022.
Your tuition fee is calculated based on how many credits you are using by registering for courses and are subject to yearly revision. Please see the tuition fees overview page for more information about fees for other programmes and details about the payment.
- If your nationality belongs to a member state of the European Economic Area*: a fixed amount of 247.9 euro, increased with 11.9 euro per credit taken. This means 961.9 euro in case you register for 60 credits.
- If your nationality does not belong to a member state of the European Economic Area*: a fixed amount of 400 euro, increased with 90 euro per credit taken. This means 5 800 euro in case you register for 60 credits. A tuition fee reduction is possible (conditions apply): 400 euro + 45 euro/credit (3 100 euro for 60 credits).
*The member states of the European Economic Area are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden.
The tuition fee for the current academic year can be found on the tuition fees overview page.
Tuition fee reduction
The standard tuition fee for the academic year 2021-2022 for non-EEA students amounts to 5 800 euros (400 euro + 90 euro/credit). The Faculty of Applied Engineering grants a limited number of tuition fee reductions to non-EEA students who register for the first time. The reduced fee amounts to 3 100 euros (400 euro + 45 euro/credit).
To be eligible for a fee reduction the applicant needs to fulfill at least the following criteria:
- does not yet have a master degree;
- has no other scholarship;
- and has a high standard of academic performance.
The Faculty of Applied Engineering makes a limited number of tuition fee reductions available to students from the Master's programmes in Electronics and ICT Engineering Technology. To apply for a reduced tuition fee, you need to fill in the application form before the deadline of August 31. Only applicants who already received an admission letter can apply for the tuition fee reduction.
The application deadline is August 31. The applicant will be informed of the decision within 3 weeks after the application deadline.