Applications are made directly to the organising institution, IMDO.
- If your application is accepted, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance and more information about the enrolment.
- If your application is rejected, you will be informed about the reason of the rejection and you will have the possibility to appeal.
The application procedure at the University of Antwerp is free of charge (please do not deposit any money because it cannot be returned).
Screening on content and level
The admission board will screen your educational history and your motivation to determine your access to the programme. This process may take up to 4 weeks after you uploaded all required data and documents (Please note that no applications are handled in the period from July 20th till August 10th). If the admission board gives a positive recommendation, you can proceed with the enrolment procedure.
You need to provide all necessary data and electronic documents for your application before the deadlines mentioned under 'Application deadlines'.
Start your request for admission here. Upload electronic documents to support your application. The following minimum documents are required:
- a color copy of a valid passport or identity card,
- a curriculum vitae,
- a copy of your degree, if necessary with a translation in English, French or Dutch, if the degree isa drawn up in another language. (Applicants that are enrolled in their final year should, instead of the degree, submit a copy of an original and signed letter from their college or university confirming that they are expected to complete the programme at the end of the current academic year.),
- a copy of the original academic transcripts and course descriptions with a translation in Dutch, French, German or English if they are drawn up in another language,
- an English language certificate indicating the level (Exceptions: native English speakers, candidates with a degree from Belgian or Dutch universities or colleges).
||You are a national of a country that is NOT a member state of the European Economic Area*
||You are a national of a country that is a member state of the European Economic Area*
|Screening on content and level
||Complete upload of electronic documents before 31 March 2020
||Complete upload of electronic documents before 1 September 2020
*European Economic Area member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Only upon your acceptance to the postgraduate Energy & Climate you can start the enrolment procedure at the registrar’s office of the University of Antwerp.
Once your registration has been approved, you will receive a personal access code for SisA, Blackboard and Webmail and a student card by regular mail. You can then enrol for the course modules and paper using the SisA selfservice module. This enrolment for the programme components, should be finalised by 1 October.