You are safe and welcome on campus!
The University of Antwerp adheres strictly to the measures and guidelines recommended by the Belgian government.
The university will be offering a well-considered and realistic mix of educational activities in the 2020-21 academic year, with as many classes as possible on campus, plus some online activities. More information can be found here.
Energy and Climate is a post-experience programme of 30 credits.
- The programme consists of 5 course modules.
- The programme covers 60 lectures, each lasting 3 hours and 5 exams.
- The programme is taught in English and the course materials will be provided in English.
- Lectures will be held on Wednesdays from 1.30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Venue: University of Antwerp, Campus Middelheim or Campus Groenenborger
- Each course module can be followed separately.
The teaching staff consists of academics from the University of Antwerp, other universities, scientific institutions, the EU commission, governmental organisations, and companies.
Course materials span from basic definitions to practice and latest developments, from local problems to global solutions, and vice versa. Theories are illustrated and case studies refer to real world solutions.
Expect intense involvement and interaction, requiring a dedicated effort from the student and from the lecturers.
Each course module will be assessed by an exam.