All applications are submitted and processed through the enrolment platform Mobility Online. They are evaluated by the academic committee and the programme coordinators of the summer and winter schools.
Please read the following procedure carefully before starting your application.
- Go to Mobility Online by clicking on the application link at the bottom of this page and fill out the form. Please don’t use ALL CAPS, only the first letter of a name/word can be capitalized.
- After completing the form, you will receive an email with a link to create a login and password for Mobility Online. If you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder.
- After creating a login and password, you will receive a second email to confirm that you have successfully created an account. Use the link in this second email to log back on to Mobility Online. There you will see an overview of the next steps of the application procedure.
- Complete your personal data by filling in your legal address. Don’t use ALL CAPS, only the first letter of a name/word can be capitalized. Only use the field ‘c/o’ (care of) if your mail is received by a different person than yourself, otherwise leave it blank. Mailbox numbers in an apartment building should be included in the field ‘Street and Number’. The field ‘P.O box’ should only filled out if you receive your mail in a post office box.
- Upload a profile picture (not necessary if you are currently a University of Antwerp student or staff member). Please follow the guidelines in the yellow box.
- Upload a copy of your passport (not necessary if you are currently a University of Antwerp student or staff member). National identity cards are also accepted, in which case a copy of both sides (front and back) is required. Afterwards you will receive a confirmation email.
- Complete the extra questions that are specific for your selected summer or winter school. Afterwards you will receive an email that your application has been submitted. Steps 1 to 7 must all be completed before the application deadline, which you can find on the webpage of your selected summer or winter school.
When your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email with the result of the selection. If your application is accepted, you will receive further practical information on payment and visa.
The tuition fee must be paid before the given deadline to secure your place. Note that your registration is only complete when the tuition fee is received on the university´s bank account.
Specific entry requirements, application deadlines and cancellation policies vary between summer and winter schools. Please refer to the webpage of your selected summer or winter school to find out more.
Accepted participants will be registered as regular students of the University of Antwerp and will hence receive a student account which gives them access to the catering facilities and to the Wi-Fi network of the University of Antwerp. Furthermore, accepted participants will be automatically insured under the policy of the University of Antwerp.