The University of Antwerp participates in several programmes that offer scholarships. We list a selection of scholarship opportunities below:
- Erasmus Mundus: Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education offering financial support for institutions as well as scholarships for students and university staff.
- VLIR-UOS | Scholarships for students from developing countries: Scholarships to follow a training or master programme at the University of Antwerp are available for students from 33 scholarship countries in Africa, Asia and Latin-America.
- Master Mind: Scholarships are available for international students who want to take up a master degree programme.
- Global Study Awards: An individual global study award with a maximum value of £10000.
- National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic: Scholarships to Slovak university students to study abroad.
- JN Tata Endowment: For Indian applicants.
- BAEF fellowships for study or research in Belgium
- The OPEC Fund Scholarship Award
- Aga Khan Foundation's International Scholarship Programme
- Antwerp Summer University: Some summer schools offer scholarship opportunities and/or reduced registration fees for specific target groups.
- Federal Student Aid
Your country might also offer individual fellowships for studies abroad, contact your national Ministry of Education or a similar organisation/agency for more information.
Tuition fee reduction
The University of Antwerp offers tuition fee reductions as a form of scholarship to international students with demonstrated academic excellence. This reduction is applicable to specific study programmes and is offered by the programme's Admission Boards after screening based on predefined criteria.