Visiting research student?

The Faculty of Science provides opportunities for international Master or PhD students to conduct part of their research at the University of Antwerp, while completing their studies at their home university. 

As soon as you have confirmation of a research opportunity within the university, you can be registered as a Visiting Research Student.