If you want to go and study or work abroad, you’ll normally need to demonstrate your level of English. There are various tests you can take to do this.

The British Council (Brussels) offers a number of different tests (including IELTS), while the Educational Testing Service (ETS) offers TOEFL and TOEIC. For more information on dates, locations and registration, please check these organisations’ websites: