If you follow one of the programmes below, with at least 32 contact hours per academic year, then you are also eligible for paid educational leave:
- Evening courses in Law (Bachelor, bridging and Master programmes).
- Evening courses in Philosophy (Bachelor and Master programmes).
- Training and Education Sciences (preparatory and bridging programmes).
- The Training and Education Sciences Master programme can also be taken as evening courses if the programme is spread over two years.
Compulsory Master modules and a large number of optional modules are offered as evening courses (the courses alternate annually).
- Social Work and Sociology (preparatory, bridging and Master programmes), taken as a blended learning programme.
Blended learning is a form of self-study with limited contact hours. The contact hours are all scheduled after 4 p.m. You will have to take sufficient modules in order to have at least 32 contact hours.
- Master in Corporate Law (Advanced Master, Faculty of Law)
- Master in Tax Law (Advanced Master, Faculty of Law)
These programmes are eligible for paid educational leave because they are scheduled at the weekend or after 4 p.m.