The research group PLASMANT has collaborations with several groups within the university:
- LADCA - Laboratory for Adsorption and Catalysis,
- EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Research,
- CMT - Condensed Matter Theory,
- CORE - Center for Oncological Research,
- PPES - Protein Chemistry, Proteomics and Epigenetic Signalling,
- LMPH - Laboratory for Microbiology, Parasitology and Hygiene;
- VITO - Flemish Institute for Scientific Research,
- IMEC - Interuniversity Microelectronics Center,
- Ghent University,
- Université Libre de Bruxelles,
- Université de Mons-Hainaut,
- Université Catholique de Louvain;
as well as with several groups abroad (among others, Eindhoven University of Technology, University of Liverpool, University of Manchester, University of Bochum, DIFFER - Dutch Institute for Fundamental Energy Research, Pennstate University, Dalian University of Technology, CSIRO-Australia, …).
PLASMANT is a member of the “Excellence of Science” network “NITROPLASM” (2018 – 2021), with UGent, ULB and UMONS, and was also member of the Interuniversity Attraction Poles (IAP) research project Physical Chemistry of Plasma-Surface Interactions (PSI) (2012 – 2017).
PLASMANT was a member of the EU FP7 Multi-Partner ITN-RAPID (Reactive Atmospheric Plasma processIng - eDucation) network.