Side header image

Family allowance

Child benefits (the “Growth Package”)

In order to receive family/child benefits, you must meet certain age and study requirements. Here you’ll find more information about the “Growth Package” scheme (Groeipakket in Dutch) for students whose main residence is in Flanders. Students who live in Brussels should contact their child benefit provider for more information because they fall under different legislation. The legislation of the Brussels-Capital Region will soon be published on the “centen voor studenten” website.