Besides our beautiful convention halls, the University of Antwerp can also provide catering for conventions, study days, training sessions and events.
Bespoke packages and the corresponding catering will add that finishing touch to your activity.
What we offer
Catering with a twist: a comprehensive and sustainable range, tailor-made for the customer. Quotations are always tailor-made, but of course we also have several standard packages that can be adapted to particular wishes or dietary requirements. For example, we can offer vegetarian lunches and receptions, an extensive range of sustainable catering, and alcohol-free bubbles and cocktails.
You first need to determine where you want to organise your event, and then request a tailor-made quotation from the catering manager at the venue.
- For all events on the Stadscampus, please contact the Convention Halls office (dienst Congreszalen).
- Please contact Veerle Van den Broeck for all catering on the Stadscampus. Make an appointment to discuss catering options.
- Locations on the Stadscampus:
Hof van Liere
Various convention venues with capacities of between 16 and 180 participants.
Klooster van de Grauwzusters
Various convention venues with capacities of between 100 and 140 participants.
Campus Drie Eiken
- For all events on the outer campuses please contact CDE room management service (lokaalbeheer CDE) to see which rooms meet your requirements and whether they are available.
- For all catering on the other campuses please contact Frank Bruynseraede, and make an appointment to visit the venues and discuss catering options.
- Locations on the other campuses:
Campus Drie Eiken
De Foyer can accommodate up to 120 guests.
The Fernand Nedeé Hall can accommodate up to 600 guests, with your choice of catering.
Campus Middelheim and Campus Groenenborger
- For events on Campus Middelheim and Campus Groenenborger please contact CDE room management service (lokaalbeheer CDE) to see which rooms meet your requirements and whether they are available.
- For all catering on these campuses please contact Nancy De Cock, and make an appointment to visit the venues and discuss catering options.