The right-hand wing of the majestic and historic 16th-century Hof Van Liere is home to the University of Antwerp's restaurant, the University Club.
Here, professors can receive their guests in pleasant surroundings. We also organise convention lunches and dinners here. These lunches and dinners can also be served in the convention venues of the Hof van Liere and Grauwzusters.
The University Club has wheelchair access.
Contact the University Club
- The lunch menu consists of an appetizer and a main course for €35.
- The monthly menu consists of an appetizer, a main course and a dessert for €46. Until summer holidays, we have a suggestion menu.
- The menu (pdf, 215 kb) includes of a selection of appetizers, main courses and desserts. These dishes all have a Mediterranean feel to them, sometimes with an oriental twist. We also offer a selection of drinks, including good quality house wine, water and coffee. Our wine list features several excellent new world wines.
- For groups of ten guests or more we prefer to draw up tailor-made quotations, with options such as a lunch menu or a standing buffet. We also have alternatives for vegetarians and those with special dietary requirements.
- The Jan Vanriet Room, our à la carte restaurant, can seat 70 diners.
- Larger groups of up to 120 guests can be accommodated the Marcel Mayer Room on the first floor.