SisA self-service for PhD researchers
SisA self-service can a.o. be used to:
- enrol for courses offered by the Antwerp Doctoral School;
- manage your personal data (employee data - except for scholarship students - can be managed via PeopleSoft);
- re-enrol for the new academic year;
- prepare, submit and review your annual progress report for the doctoral study programme (ePhD);
- prepare, submit and review your (bi)annual progress report for your research (ePhD);
- consult your remaining educational credit (ePhD, see here);
- find an overview of your milestones (ePhD, see here);
- follow up the administration in the defence phase of your PhD (ePhD, see here);
- announce your public PhD defence (ePhD, see here);
- submit the digital version of your PhD thesis to the Library (ePhD, see here).
Blackboard learning environment
Do you want to attend a bachelor or master course and need access to the Blackboard learning environment? Ask the teacher of the course to connect you to the course in Blackboard (manual only available in Dutch).
Student email account
Regularly check you student email account because all communication by the Antwerp Doctoral School (regarding ADS activities, the newsletter, the course offer etc.) is sent there. Your student email account consists of: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to use another email address, forward these emails to the email address of your choice by creating a rule in Outlook.