For UAntwerp students and staff
- Log in with your UAntwerp account.
- You can make a reservation a week in advance.
- You can make two reservations on your account (one reservation a timeslot). As soon as a reservation expires, you can make another, new reservation.
- The timeslot for a reservation is max. 2 hours. The timeslot can be extented during the exams.
For other members
- You can make a reservation after registration in the library as member.
- You can make a reservation in the library 15 minutes in advance.
- The timeslot for a reservation is max. 2 hours.
Arrived at the library?
- Go tp the correct zone and search for your seat via the seatnumber. Do not hesitate to ask for help from the library staff if you do not find your seat.
- Check in via the QR-code on your seat.
- Check uit via the QR-code when you are ready.
It is possible to check in 15 minutes after the start of your booking. After that your reservation will be cancelled.
Doing a quick research or a print job?
There are free accessible computers available in each library. For these computers, no reservation is needed.
- Stadscampus: ground floor (high tables)
- Campus Drie Eiken: ground floor
- Campus Groenenborger: reception area