Due to Corona measures, the available seats are limited. Booking is only available for students and staff of the University of Antwerp.
For UAntwerp students and staff
- Log in with your UAntwerp account.
- You can make a reservation a week in advance.
- You can make two reservations on your account (one reservation per timeslot). As soon as a reservation expires, you can make a new reservation.
- The timeslot for a reservation is max. 2 hours. The timeslot can be extended during the exams.
Arrived at the library?
- Go to the correct zone and search for your seat via the seat number. Do not hesitate to ask for help from the library staff if you can not find your seat.
- Check in via the QR-code on your seat.
- Check out via the QR-code when you are ready.
It is possible to check in until 15 minutes after the start of your booking. After that, your reservation will be cancelled.
Doing a quick research or a print job?
There are freely accessible computers available in each library. For these computers, no reservation is needed.
- Stadscampus: ground floor (high tables)
- Campus Drie Eiken: ground floor
- Campus Groenenborger: reception area