Blackboard course on information literacy
In Blackboard you can find a course called ‘Informatievaardigheden’, offering students the essentials on using information efficiently. For the moment the course is only available in Dutch however.
Open Library courses
Throughout the year, the library organizes open training sessions on searching and using scientific information. Recordings of the online sessions are available on Mediasite.
A new series starts on February 16 2021:
- Tue 16/2 13:00-14:00: Locating documents
- Tue 23/2 13:00-14:00: Web of Science
- Tue 2/3 13:00-14:00: PubMed
- Tue 9/3 13:00-14:00: Scopus
- Thu 11/3 13:00-14:00: Google Scholar
- Tue 16/3 13:00-14:00: Advanced Searching
- Thu 18/3 13:00-14:00: Discovery service
- Tue 23/3 13:00-14:00: Reference management and Endnote
Everyone can participate. Click on a session above to join the course. No need to register in advance.
All lessons are organized as online webinars, using ‘Blackboard Collaborate'. Both image and audio are transmitted via the computer.
Still not sure after consulting all the above tools and resources? Need help with a systematic review or some other complex search query?
Then we will gladly make time to took into it together. Book an individual appointment with a librarian online.
For systematic reviews the library can help you with your search query, search terms and search strategy, but not with the selection/quality assessment of the literature found. More information can be found here.