- Bachelor of Applied Economics: Business Economics
- Bachelor of Applied Economics: Economic Policy
- Bachelor of Business Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Engineering: Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Social and Economic Sciences
- Master of Applied Economics: Business Economics
- Master of Applied Economics: Economic Policy
- Master of Business Engineering
- Master of Cultural Management
- Master of Maritime and Logistics Management
- Master of Multilangual Professional Communication
- Master of Organisation and Management
- Master of Social and Economic Sciences
Two new English Master's programmes as of 2022 - 2023
Internationalisation has always been at the heart of our faculty’s research and educational activities. With numerous exchange agreements, English Master’s degrees, non-degree programmes and summer schools, we aim to shape our students into a global-minded professionals. And that’s important, because graduates with international profiles are highly sought-after in today’s globalized job market.
And it doesn’t stop there. As of the academic year 2022-2023, you can study two new English Master’s programmes at the Faculty of Business and Economics: Financial Business Engineering (Handelsingenieur: Financial Engineering) and Business Engineering: Management Information Systems (Handelsingenieur in de Beleidsinformatica).
In the Master in Financial Business Engineering, a solid core of financial courses will prepare you for a career in finance and a possible CFA affiliation. Plus, you can choose from a wide range of electives to tailor the programme to your personal interests. In the English Master in Business Engineering: Management Information Systems, you can take up more technological courses, about blockchain and AI for instance, in collaboration with several (international) partners.
So new, but not quite. Both English Master’s are built upon decades of teaching experience from the Dutch equivalent programmes. So, if you are interested in applying or if you have questions about this transition, you can always send us an email: email@example.com.