Attendance and participation
Participants are expected to attend all course/activity sessions and to arrive on time. If you have not attended enough sessions (absent for more than one class), ADS will charge you for the course/activity.
The success of the courses depends on the personal contributions made by each participant. We therefore expect you to have a positive attitude and to play an active role. Remarks about the courses/activities can always be sent to email@example.com or the lecturer during or after the course/activity.
Participation to the courses, organized by ADS, will be registered in SisA. In this way, ADS courses are automatically included in your progress report on the doctoral study programme.
Cancellation and absences are only allowed:
- In case of illness (doctor's certificate required);
- If you inform ADS (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) no later than 3 weeks before the start of the course/activity.
Sanctions for late cancellation (less than 3 weeks before the start of the course/activity) and notification of absence:
- The 1st time, we will charge you for the course/activity by deducting it from your educational credit.
- The 2nd time, we will also inform your supervisor of your absence.
- The 3rd time, we will cancel your educational credit and inform your supervisor of this.
Absence and cancellation of a last-minute registration (three weeks before the start of the course/activity) is only possible if you have a doctor's certificate.