Student employment and social security

Student employment and child benefits

More information.

Any questions about the consequences of student work for your child benefits? Contact the fund which pays your child benefits (see the payment receipt or account statement).

Student employment and taxes

The wages you earn as a working student can have consequences for your parents' taxes and your own taxes. 

Do you have to fill in your own tax return as a student?