Fully online and digital, through UAntwerp's e-learning platform, with full live lecturing.
The Chair Dennie Lockefeer is the result of an unique crowdfunding by the industry in memory of Mr. Dennie Lockefeer. The Chair is working on the topic ‘future vision for inland shipping. Thereto, the chair Dennie Lockefeer finances one scholarship to attend the Antwerp Inland Navigation School 2020 (25-29 May 2020). Candidates can apply by sending an e-mail to Mr. Van Deuren, holder of the chair Dennie Lockefeer (email@example.com). Candidates will be asked to send a motivation letter and CV. The motivation letter must be received before April 1st, 2020 for eligibility. Eligible candidates will receive email notification.
Please register by using the online electronic registration. Registration is to be done before 30 April 2020. To register several participants, please use separate forms. Registration is only valid upon confirmation of payment.
- Registration fee 5-day course (incl. participation, documentation file): €1200 (reduced rate due to online version)
- Reduced registration fee for the second participant of a company/organisation: €1100
- Reduced registration fee for the third participant of a company/organisation: €1000
- Registration fee per day : €400
- PhD/advanced student/alumni TPR registration fee 5-day course (incl. paper assignment): €750
Universiteit Antwerpen - Faculteit BE is een erkend dienstverlener KMO-portefeuille. Erkenningsnr: DV.O 100208.
The registration fee is payable into account number: 735-0079975-35 with reference "SC1800007"- your name
Foreign participants should also mention BIC code: KREDBEBB and Iban code: BE57 7350 0799 7535
Bank address: KBC Bank, Eiermarkt 20, B-2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
Annulation cost after 1 May is € 50 administrative costs
Scientific information: Prof. Edwin van Hassel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative information: Patsy Geurts - email@example.com