Side header image

Student jobs

Do you want to earn a bit extra?  You can find off-campus jobs through 'JOS'.  You can also apply for a job on campus. The Office for Student Affairs can give you more information about which students can work, which conditions apply to foreign students, and so on, and about the consequences of your employment (social security, family allowance, taxes).


Office for Student Affairs (STIP)